Menu
Hayleyrobbo1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

On demand unavailable

Our on demand is frequently unavailable. Tonight we paid for a movie which we can't watch. When ringing for help the line has gone dead 3 times after being on hold. The help sections online lead you round in circles including the section where you check if you have any service issues. After inputting my postcode and phone number several times the page is unavailable. What a great way to spend a Saturday night! We spend a lot of money on this inconsistent service and have found customer service to be non existent. Of course, complaints are to be submitted in writing...the irony of a media service which does not want to face up to its poor service.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand unavailable

Hello Hayleyrobbo1,

I'm sorry to learn you're experiencing problems with the On Demand but thank you for raising it with us.

I have located your account and tested your Virgin box and I can see there are some signal issues which could be causing this so I would like to send one of the team out to take a look at this for you.

I'm just going to send you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos