Menu
muppetofdoom
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

On demand service - keep getting errors of late

Hi, just recently everytime the wife tries to watch an episode of various tv shows using the on demand feature it fails with varying error codes, currently, Hooten and the lady Episode 8 is giving error code 319, the other day it was something else with a different code 450 i think, this has happened several times recently. Not impressed Smiley Sad never mind the grief of the missus !!!!!!!

Any ideas folks ?

Norseblood
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand service - keep getting errors of late

I'm getting the same problem I keep getting 401 was told it would get sorted but no joy as of yet
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand service - keep getting errors of late

Hi muppetofdoom

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your On Demand service lately.

I've not been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end unfortunately, so I can do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos