Menu
Lou-cee
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

On demand programmes not available

I use catch up TV regularly to watch the walking dead, greys anatomy, Chicago Fire, Hunters, The night shift, major crimes, Saving hope and Nashville. There have been issues for weeks regarding Nashville and Chicago Fire (I know there was a separate thread for Nashville) but the problem seems to have spread as the last 2 episodes of all the other shows mentioned have not appeared in the catch up section, although there seems to be no issues when accessing the 5 basic UK channels programmes via on demand by channel.  Not impressed. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand programmes not available

Hi Lou-cee

I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your Catch Up and On Demand service lately.

I've not been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you unfortunately, so that I can do that could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos