Menu
Steff72
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

On demand not working

I have had no access to tv on demand through my TiVo for the last two days. I got the the lengthy process of selecting the programme and it tells me 'on demand not available-try again in a few minutes'. I tried to check my service status but the website doesn't recognise that I have to on my account.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand not working

Hi Steff72

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your On Demand service.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you, I can see that there are some intermittency issues with On Demand in your area at the moment but that shouldn't be causing you to not have any access to the On Demand part of your service.

If you've still got no access whatsoever, get in touch and I'll take a look at escalating this from our end for you.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Steff72
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks.  Do have some on demand available but have not been able to watch The Walking Dead for a week. Pretty annoying as I was trying to catch up the last two seasons.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steff72,

Many thanks for your reply Smiley Happy

I would like to ask if you have been able to use the Catch Up and locate that episode now?

Please let me know. 

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
mikshim
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problem accessing on demand with the same message. The few minutes time delay never works and the whole thing is really annoying as you can spend ten minutes finding a movie only to find it wont download.
0 Kudos