Menu
raston
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

On demand not available 6175

Hi

I have been trying to watch you me & the apocalypse episode 3 on demand for about two weeks now but it keeps saying it is temporarily unavailable.

I have tried through TV Anywhere and it allows you to select on demand then says it is unavailable. I have tried through my TiVo and it reports error 6175 and says try again in a few minutes. 

This is has been going on for two weeks and is unacceptable, I am paying for this service and it doesn't work, please can you resolve this?

Regards

Richard

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand not available 6175

Hi there raston, 

I'm really sorry that you've been unable to watch episode 3 of You me and the apocalypse due to this error. I've a few questions to ask in order for me to investigate things further.

Could you let me know what type of box are you getting this error on? (TiVo® or one of our other boxes)

Do you get this error on any other On Demand programme?

Could you please let me know what buttons you press on the remote control to get to this episode? (For example: Home> On demand> TV > TV for XL> By Channel>Sky on demand>Sky One)

I've tried this end and am able to watch this episode with no errors, could you please check once more (if you haven't already today) and let me know if you're still having this issue. 

Apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
raston
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Huw

As I said I get this error on my TiVo box.

I do do not have XL TV my package is M+ but this covers Sky 1 and I watched episodes 1 and 2 on demand. I went down a similar path to the one you suggested Home/TV/On Demand for M+/By Channel/Sky On Demand/Sky 1/All A-Z/ but it shows no shows under You, Me and the Apocalypse.

I have several episodes available under Zoo Arrow and others just not You, Me and the apocalypse.

It it has been like this for several weeks now. I keep trying from Explore this show/Episodes/Get from on demand which is where I see error 6175 saying try again in a few minutes.

Regards
Richard

0 Kudos
raston
Tuning in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Huw

I answered your questions several days ago but have had no further response as to why this is not working. 

Can someone please tell me why the on demand access to you, me and the apocalypse is not available to M+ TV package users any more. I watched episodes 1 and 2 before this stopped working. 

Regards

Richard

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Raston,

Thank you for coming in and posting back to us here. 

I'm sorry that this is still ongoing, I've had a look here and from the TiVo side, things are looking healthy with no signs of problems on the signal side.

That code may signify that the services may have been a little busy during the time you tried to view this. Since our conversation last, have you been able to view the show or any other shows from the On Demand?

Keep in touch and if there's anything I can do please let me know.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
raston
Tuning in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben

Thank you for replying.

I have still not been able to access this on demand show. If I select the HD version I get no error but would have to subscribe which I don't want to pay for as I should be able to access the SD version. This appears to be a problem for the M+ subscription as if I go through home>on demand>tv> for the M+ it lists the show but when you go in it only has the second episode.

Can you please check this show down the M+ route?

Regards

Rich

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Raston, 

Thank you for coming back and posting your message again. 

I've had a look and I'm able to access all of the shows in that series.

Taking a closer look into your account I can see that one box isn't responding to the network and showing data, can you tell me if all boxes are on?

Take care and keep in touch.

Ben

0 Kudos
raston
Tuning in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben

I phoned for support and they did checks like you and couldn't see any problems accessing the content so decided it must be a local area issue. So they raised the issue to another team.

I received a text this evening saying they have now fixed it and I can now see all the episodes for You, Me and The Apocalypse. So hopefully everything is ok now.

Thanks for looking into this.

Rich

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Raston, 

Thank you for your reply Smiley Happy

I'm really glad that this has been looked into and you can view You, Me and The Apocalypse. 

If you feel you need anything at all in the future please let me know Smiley Happy

Take care.

Ben

0 Kudos