Menu
Dizzy122
Joining in
Message 1 of 17
Flag for a moderator

On demand for xl

My TV no longer asked which TV package I have, I also have less options than usual and wondered if I'm not being recognised as an xl customer any more
0 Kudos
STH1
Joining in
Message 2 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand for xl

I have the same problem. I have been told by the call centre that it was a mistake that we had access to the box sets that they should only have been made available to TiVo customers and have been removed with no warning despite the fact that people will have been in the middle of watching them. There now seems to be nothing distinguish services so I am paying for an XL package which doesn't exist without paying an extra £5 per month and £65 one off for TiVo. I am appalled and despite having been a loyal Virgin customer for 10 years I am now intending to move to sky. This is a totally unacceptable and disingenuous way to treat loyal customers.
0 Kudos
tsnw45300
Joining in
Message 3 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Same here. Magic City is supposed to have been available to XL customers since Sept 1st, but I don't see it in 'Box Sets'.

0 Kudos
SloaneRanger
Tuning in
Message 4 of 17
Flag for a moderator

OK. That makes at least 3 of us!

I didn't realise this had already been flagged so I opened a new thread on this.

0 Kudos
emmaleaton
Joining in
Message 5 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I have this problem too
0 Kudos
Dizzy122
Joining in
Message 6 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I'm still having this problem and I'm having no luck getting a response from Virgin. Anyone else still having this issue? Because it's beginning to feel like we're paying for a service that we're not receiving here
0 Kudos
Lexa40
Joining in
Message 7 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I'm a TV XL customer (now called Full House from 01/09) too and on 01/09 suddenly lost access to the TV on Demand XL option and the majority of the box sets. I have rung Virgin 4 times now and have eventually been told that the Full House upgrade has failed in some areas ( I'm in B98) and it could take another 72 hours to fix. I have received a credit already for loss of service and I would really recommend you push for this too.

0 Kudos
Lexa40
Joining in
Message 8 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Latest update VM have confirmed fault should be fixed by 2pm on 07/09
0 Kudos
Dizzy122
Joining in
Message 9 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Fingers crossed, will still try ringing again though
0 Kudos
brusson
Tuning in
Message 10 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I chatted with VM agent via chat this morning and was told they had pushed a fix to my V+ box that should resolve my problem with boxsets. Haven't been home to check yet though.

0 Kudos