Menu
Markf1981
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On demand error

Trying to watch a film I've bought agent 46 and I keep getting error 6116 not happy
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand error

Hi Markf1981,

Welcome to the community forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting this error when ordering a movie.  I'll be happy to help check this out for you.

Firstly, can I just confirm if the title of the movie is Hitman:Agent 45?  I wasn't able to find a programme/movie called agent 46, I assume it was the Hitman title?

If this is the case I have tested this in our office and it is working ok here.  Can you also confirm for me if it was the HD movie you ordered?  If so, did you try the SD version as well?

Keep me posted, I'm here to help if you need me.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Markf1981
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes was hitman title agent 47 it was called and it was the sd
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply Markf1981,

I'd like to check this further for you.  Can you please tell me if this has happened before or since?

If you don't mind could you please try and order a Free On Demand programme please to see if the same error pops up?

This will help me pin point what's happening.  Also, I have looked up this error code 6116 and I'm not finding it in our database.  It's not a known error.  Can you please confirm if this is the code please?  It may be a new error and I just want to be sure.

Thanks for your help Smiley Happy

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos