Menu
julia2710
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On demand error 319

I've tried several times today to watch on demand without success. I just get error 319 and asked to try again, which I have done and still no luck. Getting annoyed now! Any idea how this can be sorted? Thanks

0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand error 319

julia2710 wrote:

I've tried several times today to watch on demand without success. I just get error 319 and asked to try again, which I have done and still no luck. Getting annoyed now! Any idea how this can be sorted? Thanks

It is an issue with the film/show you are trying to watch.  Call 150 and report a fault and tell them the show you are attempting to watch.  They should fix it up in about 48 hours or so.  

Not exactly on demand, I get faster turnaround with Love Film and snail mail.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Julia2710

I'm sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your On Demand service at the moment, if you're still experiencing these issues is it with a certain channel or program?

I've located your account to take a closer look and we're not detecting anyt errors from our end, I hope that means that things are working as they should on your end? Man Happy

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Chris-D
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If you are trying to access OnDemand HD then it is a national problem which they know about.

0 Kudos