Menu
Alicaskie
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

On demand error 319!?!?

I have had NO sky on demand since about 7 October! It keeps giving an error code 319!! This is becoming ridiculous especially since Virgin keep putting the bills up and are not providing the full service but expect the bills to be paid in full!!!!! I've had loads of texts from them saying they know about the problem and when they expect it to be fixed all with different dates and also had texts saying it's now fixed. Well IT'S NOT!!!!! It's about time Virgin pulled their finger out and provide the services that they charge a fortune for!!!!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand error 319!?!?

Hi Alicaskie,

Many thanks for coming in and posting your message on the board and Community.

The error 319 relates to content being delayed when uploaded, this is something that is still in effect right now. 

I can understand that this isn't the best and the team are making progress. Once there is more information on a complete fix, we'll be able to update you all. 

Thank you for your ongoing patience.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
anyidea
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

In a similar position in that I can't get certain Sky on demand channels, just Error 319. Despite contacting the 'help' desk nothing seems to be done. After one complaint it was at least put up on the Service Status board and that it was being fixed. It come off the status board but it still isn't working properly. Why not keep it on the board until it's fixed properly, whenever that may be. Probably after I've left Virgin!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Anyidea,

Welcome back to the Community Smiley Happy

I am so sorry that this 319 error issue is still affecting you, it is an ongoing issue we're aware of and affects the channel content upload to the On Demand services, this should only be a delay and the shows should populate eventually.  

Just to be totally safe, I did run some tests on the services in the home and your TiVo and Hub are working well, which is great news. 

I would only say, out of thoroughness, that your TiVo's TV guide is a little behind and would need updating. Can you give this a whirl?:-

1. Press Home on your TiVo remote
  2. Select Help & Settings.
  3. Choose Settings.
  4. Select Network.
  5. Choose Connect to the Virgin Media Service now.

This should bring your TV guide up to the current date Smiley Happy

Stay in touch.

Ben

0 Kudos
Rusty99
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Now I am getting the 319 error, have tried resetting the box as per the instructions still no joy.

Have also noticed that the box is so slow in responding, and that we are having to reboot it at least once a week now. At this rate

the Sky Q box looks rather appealing. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rusty99,

Thank you for your message I hope that Halloween is less of pranks and more of a party for you

I have been checking the account and the TiVo, looks like there is a detectable issue. This will need an engineer and I would like to arrange this for you, if you can have a little look inside your Inbox, you'll see I've sent you a Private Message. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope.

Speak to you soon.
Ben

0 Kudos
Rusty99
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben. There is no message in my in box ?
0 Kudos
anyidea
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

This error 319 is now becoming a joke. Even though there are 'No known issues' in my area I think we all know different.
Your previous reply that it's an ongoing issue your aware of, Is there some light at the end of the tunnel?, that it's going to be fixed/sorted out. We are still waiting for certain channel uploads,some of which are nearly a week overdue. Some channels we've given up on and now try to record items we want to see whcih is not really ideal.
0 Kudos