Menu
andyjohn1606
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

On demand dropping out

Hoping I can find an answer here after 6 months of poor service from On Demand. I have 5 boxes with VM, 2 TiVo, 2 V+ and a V box.

On Demand services keeping dropping out (online light flashing). Have had several engineer visits to no avail. Made an official complaint which was registered, only to be told nothing would be done as service was working at that time. Also told that on demand is a complimentary service, doesn't feel very complimentary at over £100 per month. 

hoping a VM rep reads this and can help me get this sorted.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: On demand dropping out

Hi Andyjohn1606, 

Thank you for coming in and posting again in the Community, welcome back Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to read about the TV issues you've had in the home, I'd like to help. I've been checking the connection and I have been able to see that the TV services in the home and broadband aren't working as they should be.

I'd like to get this looked at by an engineer due to now known outages in the area.  I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: On demand dropping out

Hi Andyjohn1606, 

Thank you for coming in and posting again in the Community, welcome back Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to read about the TV issues you've had in the home, I'd like to help. I've been checking the connection and I have been able to see that the TV services in the home and broadband aren't working as they should be.

I'd like to get this looked at by an engineer due to now known outages in the area.  I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos