Menu
salamanderwolf
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

On demand channels missing

Hi,

I'm on a M+ pacakge and used to have various on demand channels available, like sci-fi and universal etc. Now for the past day they have suddenly gone. Not even showing up, all I have is the basic bbc, itv, channel four and channel five.

Have virgin taken them away or given the amount of people with on demand troubles at the moment is there a general problem going on?

cheers

0 Kudos
elnttty
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand channels missing

Hi, I've got exactly the same problem. I had masses more channels available in 'On demand' yesterday and today I'm down to just the main 5.

0 Kudos
elnttty
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It looks like things have just moved around since the recent upgrade.. I found the remaining channels under Home/On Demand and catch up TV/TV/By Channel.

salamanderwolf
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

That figures. You would have thought with the fact they can email you every month with your bill they could email you with whats changing!

Cheers anyway. It solved the mystery.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi salamanderwolf,

Thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear you weren't notified about the changes to our packages and bundles.

Check out the Virgin Media Bundles site the learn more about channel and bundle changes.

All the best  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

salamanderwolf wrote:

Hi,

I'm on a M+ pacakge and used to have various on demand channels available, like sci-fi and universal etc. Now for the past day they have suddenly gone. Not even showing up, all I have is the basic bbc, itv, channel four and channel five.

Have virgin taken them away or given the amount of people with on demand troubles at the moment is there a general problem going on?

cheers

Please read the sticky thread at the top of the forum regarding the changes to the location of the Pay TV catch-up content:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV/Catch-Up-Box-Sets-and-on-Demand/td-p/3198769

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos