Menu
Liamried
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On demand and netflix connection issues

I constantly,and i mean daily have issues with on demand and netflix on my tivo box, ive called vm several times to be passed from pillar to post with no resolution to my issue!! Talk to people who dont understand what im saying its so frustrating, on demand says currently unavailable and netflix loads to 25% and then says not connected to internet
Thia is since march when moved to new address, no issues at previous 1.5 miles away
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand and netflix connection issues

Hi Liamried,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you have had issues with On Demand and Netflix since moving into your new home.

I'll be happy to check this out and find out what's happening for you.

I have taken a look at your box remotely and it is currently showing as 'offline' at the moment so I am unable to get a full reading at present.  Can you please get back to me and confirm if the box is turned on?  Once confirmed I can then carry out further checks for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Liamried
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Its on and is always on between 10am and 11pm its still a constant issue
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Liamried,

Thank you for your reply.  

I have been able to successfully connect to the box remotely and get a full reading.  There are 2 different issues that will be impacting you.

1.  There is a known issue that relates to Netflix where it will cut out at around the 25% mark and may buffer as well. We are currently working on this to resolve and hope to have this fixed very soon.  This is only via the TiVo®, Netflix is still accessible via other devices that connect to the internet.

2.  There is detectable signal faults that require an engineer to fix for you.  I will arrange for an appointment to get this sorted.  

(Look for the envelope icon above)

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos