On demand 319

On demand error 319...tried resetting...still no joy
0 Kudos
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand 319

I have found it is a bit of a false message saying On Demand is busy tray again later.
I found no matter when I tried that particular object on demand it said that. Choose anything else and it worked perfectly.
By the time they got to looking at it the 7 days had expired so no use anyway.
Pluke1984
Tuning in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I'll try other programs...it looked like there was service issues in the area, but had a text saying it had been fixed...still not working tho.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hello Pluke1984,

Sorry to hear you were experiencing issues with the On Demand service and I would like to welcome you to the community.

I have been able to locate your account and I'm unable to find any faults in the area or signal issues at the moment so I would just like to confirm if you're still seeing the same error message and if it's only certain programs it's affecting?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Pluke1984
Tuning in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Yeah,it was just one particular program...this weeks hunted...I've managed to record it from another showing...just a bit inconvenient.First world problems eh!

Thanks for your time tho. 😁
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hello Pluke1984,

Okay well I'm glad to hear you were able to watch the program. There may of been a fault with that one particular asset so if you let me know what day, time and channel this On Demand program is from I can check this out further.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Pluke1984
Tuning in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

It was Hunted series 2...on channel 4...not sure which day...possibly Thursday.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the information, I have looked into this and currently there is a known fault with various channel 4 programs which are showing error code 319, reference number F004772831. Estimated fix time is the 10th of October so if you do experience this again it's due to the fault.  I would recommend setting up a series link for now just to make sure you're able to watch your programs.

Any further queries just let me know and i'll look into it for you.

Take care

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Pluke1984
Tuning in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thanks.i had setup a series link. It the recording failed...kept going pixelated halfway through the show...is there any advise if this happened or is it just where the program failed during recording?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pluke1984,

This could either be a signal issue or a problem with the hard drive but the outage regarding the On Demand shouldn't affect this.

Does this happen when you're watching live TV or have you only noticed it during recordings?

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos