Menu
amrs1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

On Denand and Catch-up down for over a week

When is on demand and catch-up available again?
0 Kudos
steelysteph
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Denand and Catch-up down for over a week

Nobody knows ...... maybe all the elves who normally fix these things have received a better job offer from Santa.

0 Kudos
ndavies4
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

amrs1 wrote:

I'm in the KT2 postcode and haven't had them (or the ability to record) on my Tivo box for over 3wks now!  (posted separately about that).  Is this a per location problem something far more widespread?

0 Kudos
steelysteph
Superfast
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

ndavies4 wrote:

amrs1 wrote:

I'm in the KT2 postcode and haven't had them (or the ability to record) on my Tivo box for over 3wks now!  (posted separately about that).  Is this a per location problem something far more widespread?

I think it's Country wide. Virgin will have to make an announcement soon and start mentioning compensation. There are plenty of threads on the subject, I did post a link to BBC Watchdog in one of them suggesting that more people might be interested in contacting them.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi amrs1

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to hear about the problems you've been experiencing with your On Demand service lately.

I've located your account to run some tests and we're not detecting any problems from our end at the moment, I hope that means that things are working as they should from your end at the moment?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos