Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 12 (212 Views)

On Demand

Hi , my On Demand service keeps dropping out.
Any ideas what to do . . .?
Many thanks . Elise
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 12 (193 Views)

Re: On Demand

Hi Elise1979,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue with your On Demand services dropping out. 

Checking your account, all stats on your TiVo® are looking good. All within the correct levels for power and signal and there are no longer any faults open either. 

Can you reboot your TiVo® box for me. Turn off for a few minutes before switching back on. Once it's up and running, try again. Any change? 

Come back and let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 12 (162 Views)

Hi Kath,
Thanks for coming back to me.
I have followed your advice , but this still haven't worked.
this is a regular occurrence , and I'm not sure why it does this , but it's very frustrating when there's something you want to watch and can't !

Regards
Elise
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 12 (140 Views)

Thanks for the response Elise

I've taken another look and your set top box is still looking good from our end, are you noticing this issue occur with any particular channel or program? Or are you noticing this issue occur at certain times of the day?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 12 (131 Views)

Thanks Craig,

It's mostly in the evenings when we're home from work.
Recently I've been trying to catch up with a programme on sky1. This is the one causing the most issues .
this evening I got a film , but it took a few attempts to load.
many thanks

Elise
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 6 of 12 (130 Views)

Have just tried to watch a programme on sky 1 and on demand is again unavailable.
it's citing error 319
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 7 of 12 (123 Views)

Hi Elise1979,

Thanks for keeping us up to date.

What program are you currently unable to watch?

I'd like to get this raised for you so please reboot by the mains and let me know if you're still seeing the same error code.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 8 of 12 (116 Views)

Thanks Rose,

I'm trying to watch Lucky Man. Have tried it just now , and the same error is appearing .

I've just turned it off from the mains and tried again - the same thing has happened . It's getting very annoying.
Are you able to look up my contract to see whether I'm still tied it ? I'd like to look at moving to Sky.
Many thanks,
Elise
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 9 of 12 (70 Views)

Thanks for getting back to me Elise,

What channel is Lucky Man from? Is it SD or HD?

In order for me to get this raised and discuss your contract I'll just need you to send me a private message with your address, post code and name on the account please.

You will be able to send me a private message by clicking on my name and selecting 'send me a message' on the right.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 10 of 12 (55 Views)

Thanks for confirming your details and providing additional information.

I have now been able to access your account and found this is relating to a known fault F005236193 where error code 319 is displayed while accessing some Sky content.

The estimated fix time I have been given is for today around 5pm but this could be extended if necessary.

Apologies for any inconvenience this is causing at the moment and I hope you're able to watch your program soon.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos