Menu
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4 (108 Views)

On Demand

NCIS LA, Hawaii 5O, Blacklist & Arrow, Special Victims Unit & Chicago Med are just the programs I know that haven't been updated on On Demand.  Any ideas when this will be resolved please?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4 (76 Views)

Re: On Demand

Hi stj03,

Thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear you've had trouble with On Demand.

I've checked our office TiVo® and all the programs you've listed have are up to date on our On Demand Service. Let me know if you're still having trouble with any of them and I'll check it out for you.

All the best! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4 (71 Views)

They aren't showing.  Last episode for Hawaii 5O was 11 which was 3 weeks ago!  Blacklist, last episode was 13, again 3 weeks ago. Bones is missing episode 9.  NCIS LA disappeared completely!  I've rechecked all & its impossible to list all of problems.  So many programs are missing & not updated on WHOLE of Demand chanels. Universal, SKY 1, SKY Living...........

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4 (43 Views)

Hi stj03,

I'm sorry to hear you're still having trouble with this!

I've checked the office TiVo® and I can see the following episodes:-

• Hawaii 5.0 - Episode 12
  • Blacklist - Episode 15
  • Bones - Episode 10
  • NCIS - Episode 13

It would appear that your box isn't fully updated. To resolve this I'd like you to try a forced connection on the box. To do this just press Home, Help and Settings, Settings, Network then Connect to Virgin Media TV Services Now.

This will force the box to connect to our network and pick up any updates it has missed. After doing this, leave the box for an hour and check the On Demand again to see if the content has updated.

Let me know how it goes! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos