Menu
johnnyboy0611
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On Demand

Does anybody living around the South Bristol area experience loss of Virgin On Demand.

It went down last Thursday and came back on Monday of this week, however Tuesday and today (Wednesday) it is unavailable again.

Checked the system status no problems flagged up.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand

Hello johnnyboy0611,

Thanks for posting in the community.

Please let me know whether you're still experiencing any problems and I'll investigate this further for you.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
johnnyboy0611
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rose,

Thanks for contacting me.

On Demand came back on last Wednesday (22/02/17) but then was unavailable until yesterday Tuesday (28/02/2017).

As of today, It is still working o.k.but I am unsure if this will remain the case

Any advice gratefully received

Johnnnyboy0611

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey johnnyboy0611

Thanks for taking the time to get back to us, I'm sorry again for the inconvenience this issue has caused. 

That being said, I'm glad to hear that things have improved and that the On Demand is working at the moment. I've taken another look at the set top box from our end and we're not detecting any errors so I hope this is still the caseMan Happy

If you need any assistance with your services moving forward, you know where to find us.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos