Menu
SteveH65
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On Demand

I keep being told there is a problem with On Demand service in my postcode.  Its NG11....... is it true and how do i get it sorted?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand

Hi SteveH65,

Many thanks for taking the time to reach out to the Community and post.

I'm very sorry to learn about the On Demand and would love to help more. Can you tell me where you're being told there is a problem and if there is an error code to accompany this as well?

Stay in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
SteveH65
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,  heard you had a 'there is a known problem with On Demand in our area / post code' from another virgin customer in my street.  No error codes just a message when we try to use it to say 'On Demand is unavailable'.

as a new virgin customer, its disappointing to find i can't use one of your services when i want to.  I think I should have been told before i signed up.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi SteveH65,

Thank you for coming back and letting me know. It looks like you've hear this from another customer but this hasn't populated on your screen? I have been scouring the services and haven't been able to find anything wrong with the On Demand connecting into your house.

I have tested the Demand for TiVo in the area and they are at healthy levels. I would really like to ask what is happening to the services when you see this message?

Many thanks.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos