Menu
Ganders
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On Demand - pixellation is now so bad just can't watch it

Have finally given up with on Demand , it's been slowly getting worse and worse and now it's just cubes on the screen with jittery sound. Have rebooted numerous times and cables are all secure, normal TV and Broadband work fine so just don't get it. Any idea's please?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand - pixellation is now so bad just can't watch it

Hi Ganders,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear your On Demand service is performing very well. I'll certainly be able to help with this.

I've managed to locate your account to run some tests. The signal looks fine so I'm not able to detect a fault remotely. I'd need to send an engineer to the property to investigate in more detail.

I'll now send you a private message to discuss further. To view this click on the red envelope on the top left.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Ganders
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just an update to thank Rich B. Engineer came on Wednesday evening, said all the gear I had was obsolete so replaced everything from the point it enters the house and picture is clearer than ever. Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Ganders, 

Rich is off for a couple of days, so I've picked up this message and will pass your thanks on to him.

I'm so glad to hear that everything is now better than ever for you. 

Thanks again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos