Menu
GaryQ
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

On Demand not working

Ok, TV and internet were dodgey all weekend, message was they knew about it and it would be fixed in a couple of days. Now on demand not working. Frustratingly rang up, this will be escalated. Then the series of texts the next day claiming it was fixed, text  HELP, turn everything off wait 30 mins.

And yet still does not work, ring up and twice get cut off !

HAve just signed up again for everything and pay a fair bit, lets see what happens when I demand to terminate due to faulty service and terrible customer service.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand not working

Hi GaryQ

I'm massively sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account to run some tests on the set top box from our end for you. We're not seeing any issues with the general On Demand service at the moment, is there a specific program you're trying to watch?

Are you experiencing these issues on more than one set top box too?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

GaryQ
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand not working

Thanks Craig,

Lots of problems for last 2 weeks with different issues. Spoke to them yesterday and got a small discount off bill for loss of services. The problems have been with Virgin. they state they will have them fixed soon.

Gary

0 Kudos