Menu
jasondale
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On Demand not working again

Our 'On-demand' service (iPlayer, Netflix etc) has once again been unavailable for us most of this week although this doesn't show as fault for our area on Virgin media site. Area is KT10 postcode.  Any idea when this will be resolved?

0 Kudos
IronsideUK
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand not working again

It's certainly getting worse here as well. Some days it is impossible to watch catchup or on demand! NG12 area.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi jasondale,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that your On Demand isn't working for you.  I will be happy to help check this out for you.

I have carried out some checks and I can see an issue affecting the network your TiVo® is connected to.  This will impact the On Demand service.  

Currently the estimated fix time for this is today 4pm.  If the issue persists beyond this time please feel free to get back in touch and request an update.  The reference number for this is: F004380981.

Keep me posted on how you get on, I'm here to help if you need me.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi IronsideUK,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you’re also having trouble with On Demand.  I will be happy to have a look at this for you.

At present there are no issues on the network or in your area right now.  Are you still having any trouble with On Demand today? If so, let me know and I can help further.

Keep me posted Smiley Happy

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos