Menu
Rie2511
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

On Demand error 319

I've been getting error message 319 almost every time I try to rent a movie with on demand. This has been happening for months now, I contacted Virgin via 150 to sort it, nothing got sorted, I was just told that the films I'm trying to watch are on the "319 list". Sometimes I end up trying the HD rental instead of the normal and that works instead of the other or they just don't work at all but I'm finding it extremely irritating, never had these problems before. Is anyone able to help at all as I'm very close to giving up and going to Sky.
Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand error 319

Hi Rie2511,

Thank you for taking the time to post on the Community Forum. I'm sorry that error 319 is still affecting your TiVo® On Demand service.  

Our engineers are working to get this resolved but due to the complexity of the issue, it's taking longer than we initially expected. This error is affecting new content added to On Demand. In the meantime, if you continue to get the 319 error, please continue to try viewing this again later.

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience this is causing.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team 

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Rie2511
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand error 319

Thanks for your reply, I wish I could say it was helpful but I've been hearing "The engineers are trying to fix it" for months.
If I decide I want to watch something on On Demand, it's because that is the time I have available to view whatever it is I want to watch, trying again later isn't always possible.... And why should I anyway? It should be available, that's why I pay for the service I have.
0 Kudos