Menu
jk1980
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

On Demand error 319 on a particular series

I have found a particular series via on Demand which brings up an error code 319. I know from previous board postings that this is a somewhat common error. However, it only seems to have constantly for me on one particular series 11.22.63 The error message does not appear too often for me - however, this one has kept appearing over the last few weeks, when I first tried to access it via on Demand. Normally after a number of attempts the error goes away for other series, however, not this one. I have tried a number of different times - day and night. Could VM look at a fix? As another point, the first program seems to be listed 3 times in the streaming series link - two of which only have an option to delete, never seen that before. I look forward to a VM reply Thank you
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: On Demand error 319 on a particular series

Hello jk1980,

Thanks for posting on the community.

What was the series called that you were trying to watch as I would like to see whether this fault has already been raised.

Also regarding the recordings, one of the features with the series link+ is that it will pull programs that you have requested to record from other places such as the On Demand.

I have added a link here which will give you more information regarding the series link+.

Please let me know if you need help with anything else.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: On Demand error 319 on a particular series

Hello jk1980,

Thanks for posting on the community.

What was the series called that you were trying to watch as I would like to see whether this fault has already been raised.

Also regarding the recordings, one of the features with the series link+ is that it will pull programs that you have requested to record from other places such as the On Demand.

I have added a link here which will give you more information regarding the series link+.

Please let me know if you need help with anything else.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos