Menu
raindavE
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On Demand and Catch up Service Error 6157

Since Wednesday 09/03 I have not been able to access either the on demand service or the catch up service. I am on the M+ package. I have rung in, posted in FB, and had a text exchange telling me it should "all be fixed now" All anyone has done is advise us to restart our equipment which we have done several times now. All that happens us a message which says the on demand service is unavailable and to try later;it then shows an error code of 6157. This is really maddening. Please please help!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand and Catch up Service Error 6157

Hi raindavE,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're still getting this error 6157 when using On Demand.  I'll be happy to help check this out for you.

Firstly, can you please let me know if there's any more to the error code 6157?  May display as 6157/FDTS or NAV or OSS or OTE.

If you can confirm what they are if they are present I can check this further for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
raindavE
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi and thanks for your response. It only says 6175 (I put the wrong code in my post, sorry!) and nothing else. It seems to only happen when we try and access catch-up on sky 1, specifically Supergirl, series 1,ep 4. I have tried other episodes and channels and they're all fine. I guess for some reason, it just does not want to show ep 4. Odd, really.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi raindavE,

Thanks for getting back to me Smiley Happy

I have just carried out some checks on the programme you mentioned and it plays out ok here for us.  If you're still getting this error when ordering this episode then it may be more of a local issue we need to fix. 

Can you please get back to me with the following details:

*  Date/Time the programme has been ordered. 

*  If it was the HD or SD version you have ordered.  (If you have only tried HD, can you please try the SD version and see if you get the same?)

Once I have this information I can then escalate this to one of our teams to check this out for us. Smiley Happy

I look forward to hearing from you.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos