Menu
brakespear
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On Demand Unavailable

Hi,

Started having problems with On Demand being unavailable a couple of days ago (blue heart icon flashing on V+ HD box) although all other TV services seem OK. All of a sudden the service returned this afternoon briefly but has now gone again (and the blue flashing heart is back). Tried powering off and back on to no avail, no known On Demand issues according to service status so bit at a loss Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand Unavailable

Hi brakespear,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with using On Demand lately.  I will be happy to help check this out for you.

I have connected to your box remotely and all looks fine signal wise.  How are things looking today?  If you're still experiencing loss of On Demand and the blue light flashing on and off then let me know and I can help further.

Keep me posted, I'm here to help if you need me. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
brakespear
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks very much for the reply Smiley Happy Sorry for the late response - On Demand came back the morning after I posted and so far (fingers crossed) hasn't gone again yet Smiley Very Happy Thank you anyway Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Brakespear Smiley Happy

Cheers for letting the Team and Community know about your progress, this is great news Smiley Happy

Collette's just out of the office but I will share the good news Smiley Happy

I hope that we can be of help in the future and also don't forget to take a peek at the other boards in the Community Smiley Happy

Take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos