Menu
karlsaunders_
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On Demand Unavailable Error 316

For many months now I have been unable to watch any movies on demand and the majority of boxsets. When I try to purchase a movie it displays the message;

"On Demand is Unavailable. On Demand is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. For more information on this, visit the TiVo area on your TV: Home > Help & Settings > Help. Or go to virginmedia.com/servicestatus." 

This also displays code 316 at the bottom right hand corner. 

I have contacted Virgin Media 4 times now and each time I get a different reason as to why it might not be working and panned off 'to wait 24 hours'. Each time it still isn't working. If any can please give me a solution to the problem, it would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand Unavailable Error 316

Hello karlsaunders_,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Can I just confirm what programs that are displaying this error code as I would like to get this raised.

I have also sent a hit to your box so could you reboot by the mains and let me know if it's the same error code please.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Clarkey84
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Has anybody gotten anywhere with this error as mine has been doing this for a week and I keep getting told to reset the box then call back 48hours later if still not working
Thanks for any help in advance
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Clarkey84,

Thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this too.

Does the issue affect all On Demand programs or just some?

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos