Menu
Jpacker1979
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

On Demand Not Available

Hi

I am constantly getting a message that states on demand is not available (error 319) I have tried to reset the TIVO box but this has still not made a difference. Our TIVO box is very slow anyway and constantly make a noise. We have tried it on different surfaces but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

Jo

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand Not Available

Hello Jo,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your TiVo® box and I would like to welcome you to the community.

There is an ongoing issue with the On Demand but this is due to a backlog of content which is yet to be uploaded and you can find a work around to improve the slow performance of your TiVo® box here.

Regarding the box making a noise, this can be normal due to the hard drive inside the box but it shouldn't be loud or constant. For this I would like to send one of the team out to check things over for you so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos