Menu
angiejane_2000
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 44
Flag for a moderator

On Demand Not Available 319 Error

Called Virgin tonight On Demand not working for 2 days. It was about 11 p.m.  Did test first which told us to try again in 10 minutes and if that did not work to call 150.  We were told to reset our Tivo box which is really slow anyway.  When we went to On Demand again the same message came up.  We told the agent who just told us it would work again.  We were given no timescales as to when this would work so what use is that to us.   We switched from Sky to Virgin and the slowness of everything is just ridiculous.  Unhappy customer. 

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 44
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand Not Available 319 Error

Hi angiejane_2000,

Thanks for coming by and I'm sorry to hear that you're getting this error when using On Demand right now.

I will be happy to have a look at this for you.  Currently I haven't been able to locate an account to check this further.

I will send you a private message requesting further details.

Look for the  icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Amw01827
Joining in
Message 3 of 44
Flag for a moderator

I have exactly the same problem.. Off for two days now
Tags (1)
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 44
Flag for a moderator

Hi Amw01827,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting on the Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with your television service. Apologies as well for the delay in responding to your post. Is this happening on both boxes?

I've been able to run some tests on your line and to your TiVo® and can see a problem that will be affecting both your telephone and TiVo service, so I'll need to take more details from you to arrange an engineer. I'll pop a private message over to you now for those details, just check the blue envelope at the top right of this screen.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 44
Flag for a moderator

Hi Amw01827,

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with your TV service, as I haven't received a response from you yet.
If you are still having problems running TV Anywhere on your computer, please let me know.
Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
angiejane_2000
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 44
Flag for a moderator

Well, we were trying to watch one episode of a programme and it would not let us just kept coming up with this error 319.  After a few days another selection for the same episode appeared so we used that one and were able to watch it.  What a nightmare!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 44
Flag for a moderator

Hi angiejane_2000,

Sorry to hear you were having trouble with the On Demand services.

Which episodes were you trying to watch in particular that were giving you those error messages and have you had any issues since?

I hope everything is working as it should but please let me know if it's not so I can try to get it resolved for you.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
angiejane_2000
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 44
Flag for a moderator

Nobody was able to solve this problem.  It was caused by a programme being listed which was not available.  However, it was re-listed and worked with the relisted link. 

Nobody from Virgin gave me any help that actually worked, and it was only when it was escalated that I actually was able to watch the program.  I lodged a complaint because of the bad service.  However, when the other link was put on and I was able to watch it, I agreed to close the complaint. 

Thank you everyone for your suggestions, but I still do not have any explanation as to why the original link did not work. 

0 Kudos
Pinksurfer81
Joining in
Message 9 of 44
Flag for a moderator

I have had this problem for 4 days now and it happens on both my boxes.
If I go to on demands and choose something to watch it plays but if i go to search and type in a programme and go to watch I get this error message.
I am fed up and furious as I am paying for a service that I have not had for 4 days.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 44
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pinksurfer81, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue watching your Catch Up and On Demand content. Smiley Sad

How have things been since you posted? Apologies by the way for the time it's taken for us to reach your post. We've been a little behind lately and are playing catch up. 

Checking the account, there is no fault registered for the Catch Up and On Demand service and your box stats look good too. If you are still having an issue, pop back here and let us know so we can run through some further diagnostics Smiley Happy

Speak soon, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos