Menu
Cylinderman
Dialled in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

On Demand....NOT!!!!

What is wrong with OD again? Service status says all ok but not according to my TV, No OD and error 319.

Shows how up to date service status is. AGAIN.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand....NOT!!!!

Hi Cylinderman

I'm really sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with your On Demand service lately.

What are you having trouble watching? The 319 error is a general one and is a symptom of a few individual issues at the moment. I wouldn't expect it to last very long as the team are working on getting this resolved as soon as possible.

Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing, if you continued to experience issues for much longer, let us know what you're experiencing issues with and I'll take another look for you right away.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Cylinderman
Dialled in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig_D

Still got this problem, not just with DC's Legends of tomorrow, but any OD service to watch. As for the Link+ which I used to record Legends (as my Tivo box decided not to record this series) it recorded Idiot Abroad and claims it's Legends of Tomorrow!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cylinderman

Thanks for getting back in touch, I'm sorry to hear that you're continuing to experience these issues.

I've re-tested the set top box from our end and we're not detecting any obvious errors, are you able to reboot the set top box after reading this so I can re-run those tests? 

Apologies again for the inconvenience you're experiencing.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Cylinderman
Dialled in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

ok do it now.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello Cylinderman,

Craig_D is away at the moment so I hope you don't mind me stepping in.

Regarding the 319 error code this should only be affecting content from Channel 4 and Sky so are the programs you're trying to view from these channels?

I have checked your boxes and both look fine so I think it may be to do with the outage we have going on at the moment but if it's programs outside of those channels please let me know so I can investigate this further.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos