Menu
Hayleyaj1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On Demand HD boxes x2

Can you advice why both of my HD boxes say on demand currently unavailable please? My TiVo box is fine. Had this issue for a while now 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: On Demand HD boxes x2

Sounds like an upstream signal issue, which would prevent the boxes from contacting Virgins servers. If you cannot see any area faults via the  Service Status link above, then you can either ring faults on 150 from your Virgin phone (0345 454 1111 from others) or wait for a Forum Team member to reply here, which will take several days.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Sounds like an upstream signal issue, which would prevent the boxes from contacting Virgins servers. If you cannot see any area faults via the  Service Status link above, then you can either ring faults on 150 from your Virgin phone (0345 454 1111 from others) or wait for a Forum Team member to reply here, which will take several days.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Hayleyaj1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your advise. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hayleyaj1

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service lately.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the line from our end for you, we're detecting some problems and I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look, if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos