Menu
Amyk
Tuning in
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

On Demand - Da Vinci's Demons

Hi there, series1 episode 7 of Da Vinci's Demons is missing from the on demand. The episode currently there and listed/described as season 1 episode 7, appears to be season 2, episode 7- just misnamed. (That episode is on there twice- it is also correctly listed as S2, ep7.)
Is there a chance that the correct episode can be uploaded please?
Thanks.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand - Da Vinci's Demons

Hi Amyk,

A warm welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I will be happy to help check out what's happening with series 1 episode 7 of Da Vinci's Demons for you.  I have taken a look in the office here and it seems to play out fine on TiVo and V+, both platforms are ok here.

Can you please let me know if it's still the same your end?

Keep me posted, I'm here to help if you need me.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Amyk
Tuning in
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

It plays fine but the episode named series 1, ep7 is the wrong episode. The episode labelled as s1ep7 is actually series 2, ep7. So as such series 1, ep7 is missing.
Thanks.
boz750
Settling in
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I was so confused with the run of the episodes. As usual - Virgin gets it in the wrong order, or throws a spanner into the series. I was like - "eh? what just happened?" "This does not make sense?" It TOTALLY ruins the viewing pleasure Smiley Sad
0 Kudos
Iden
Tuning in
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I'm having exactly the same issue - Series 1, Episode 7 of the Box Sets is out of sequence for L package customers.  It appears Episode 7 of Series 2 has been wrongly duplicated in its place.  Please look into this properly Virgin.  I've already been in contact with you to no avail.

0 Kudos
Iden
Tuning in
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I'm having exactly the same issue - Series 1, Episode 7 of the Box Sets is out of sequence for L package customers.  It appears Episode 7 of Series 2 has been wrongly duplicated in its place.  Please look into this properly Virgin.  I've already been in contact with you to no avail.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Amyk, boz750 and Iden,

I just wanted to pop by and investigate this further.

As I don't watch the programme myself it may be difficult to replicate.  What I have done so far is:

I have ordered Series 1 Episode 7 on our office TiVo®, once all ads and intro's have taken place it starts with a bearded man holding some white flowers walking through a graveyard.  A colleague of mine has seen the series and said this is the correct episode.  It would be great if you can verify if this is what you see at your end or something different.

If I order Series 2 Episode 7, again after ads and intros there's a man standing over a grave marked with a wooden cross.  Again my colleague advised this is correct as they are in the Peruvian mountains.

According to our On Demand guide you only need M+ to be subscribed to this so you should be able to view this fine.  I have checked with each of you and you all have the relevant TV package to be able to view these programmes.

Also when I played the episodes online it shows the same as what's on the office TiVo®.  Can you please let me know if you get something different when watching series 1 episode 7 from what I've described or if it's the same?

I will then get this escalated to one of our fault teams to get checked out for you and corrected.
I look forward to hearing from you all Smiley Happy
Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Buffer6
Trouble shooter
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Yes same here, both episodes s2 e7 and s1 e7 are showing the same episode.  After the start credits and four minutes running   'you will all enter the vaults together'

0 Kudos
Amyk
Tuning in
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi, you are viewing the same episode as us Colette (I also see the man by the grave etc) but that is from series 2. They should be in Rome (Vatican) in series 1 ep7 going by the episode description, (and all of their hair has grown!! Ha) rather than Peru! I presume they go to Peru in series 2! (I'll ignore the spoiler!! Haha).
0 Kudos
Amyk
Tuning in
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Oh and if you check series 2, ep7, you will see it is the same episode.
0 Kudos