Menu
ChillyGooner
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

On Demand Currenly Unavailable (Code 319)

I'm currently, and previously been experiencing problems with Sky Movies On Demand in HD.

I called Customer Services New Year's Eve 31/12/16 to report a problem and was told it would be fixed by 03/01/17. 

I'm sorry to report this problem has not been fixed !!!

Please could a Moderator take a look before I pick up the phone and cancel all of my services. 

Many Thanks

G.

0 Kudos
Chris-D
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand Currenly Unavailable (Code 319)

You are not alone 'ChillyGooner'.... it is a national problem which they know about but seem unable to fix.
0 Kudos
liddern
Settling in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chilly Gooner and all - I've been unable to view sky movies hd on demand for almost 3 months now.Ive been fobbed off by various virgin faults department representatives (after I've been held on the phone for an inordinate age) with ever changing fix dates.The error never gets fixed.I still can't currently access the hd movies.Ive been advised that as the sky movies hd on demand service is a free one I can cancel my contract with 30 days notice but will I still have to settle my remaining 8 months.I am stuck in this frustrating loop in which I feel that I'm not getting the full package that I pay for.Id really love to switch back to sky.

0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have been waiting for US Office season 5 for over three weeks :-(

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi ChillyGooner, 

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with error 319 via on demand.

Error 319 is currently a known issue and our engineers are working hard to get this resolved. Due to the complexity of the issue it's taking a bit longer than we would like.

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience this is causing in the meantime.

Kind regards

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos