Menu
Pollionus
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Old Virgin Box - re-ordering Home screen categories

On the Home Screen how do I re-order the categories to bring Favourites to the top of the list? At the moment it’s buried way down the list and I can see no way of re-ordering. Please note that this is on an old Virgin box attached to a second TV, not the TIVO box. I've looked absolutely everywhere, through all the menus, but can't find instructions for this anywhere. Getting desperate ...!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Old Virgin Box - re-ordering Home screen categories

You cannot re-order any of the menus on the legacy boxes & never have been able too. I doubt whether you can on the TiVO either. Just remember the number that relates to it & type it in to go straight there. On the V+HD its 9, & then 6.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Pollionus
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Really? Are you sure? Sorry, I'm not doubting you - it just seems utterly bonkers to bury Favourites, which is what people would want to go to first, way down the bottom of the list. But then much about the Virgin box is ridiculously unintuitive (and the Tivo box is 10 times worse! Smiley Mad), so I guess I shouldn't be surprised ...

Many thanks for responding so promptly, anyway. Much appreciated.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The Liberate middleware that drives the legacy boxes is around 15 years old now, so don't be surprised.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile