Menu
RalphRimmer
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Old V Box

Hi All,

I have the very old Samsung V box (not HD) but I am missing the remote. The Virgin engineer said they don't do replacements anymore. Any ideas where I would get one?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Old V Box

Virgin will still replace V box remotes, although it might not look the same as the one you currently have.

Just give Virgin Media a call on 150 from your Virgin Media home phone or mobile or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and follow the prompts for TV faults.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tbh, if you have a box that old I wouldn't be ringing for a new remote, I'd be ringing Retentions to renegotiate your contract! Chances are pretty high that you're paying well over the odds for the services you're receiving.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HI RalphRimmer

Welcome to the Community, as BenMcr has mentioned I'd recommend giving our team a call as we can order you a remote which will work on your set top box.

If you're getting a lot of trouble trying to do that, let me know and I'll see about escalating this request from our end for you.

I'd love to hear how you get on

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos