Menu
stj03
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

ON DEMAND????

OK, This is getting ridiculous! Nothing on ON DEMAND has been updated for over a week.  Many questions  asked, but no answers.  When is this going to be rectified & when is someone (Moderator &/or techie) going to reply?????

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: ON DEMAND????

Hi stj03

I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your On Demand service recently, I've taken a look at your account to run some tests and we're not detecting any errors from our end at the moment. 

I hope that means that things are working as they should? If not, let us know what content you're missing and we'll do what we can to take a look and escalate this from our end.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Cammy69
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: ON DEMAND????

At least this time for me there is actually a published issue accepting that On Demand isn't operating in my area (05) and that it should be fixed by 4pm on the 1st April. It saves me phoning Customer Services and having to go through lots of tests to prove its not my box and arrange to have an engineer come out to try and fix something at my end when the issue is Virgin's infrastructure.

Historically Movies on Demand has worked about 1 third of the times I've tried over the last 6 months. Ive reported it (Customer Service scripts don't seem to cover anything relevant). I've mentioned it in a few Virgin surveys that if it wasn't fixed i'd consider it a breach of contract and move to Sky. It's getting to that stage to be honest. I no longer place my broadband speed above TV service.
0 Kudos