Menu
Star1974
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Nothing works

I have had no services working since Friday 27/1/2017 and when I phoned I got through to someone in India, and when I tried to explain that nothing was working she insisted that my boxes where faulty and that it wasn't a problem with the system. Anyway after telling her a million times it wasn't a problem at my end and it was a problem at virgins end and threatening to leave, I was passed to 3 different people and still no resolve. It is now Monday and still nothing is working. I wish I had stayed with SKY. Never had these problems with them. Don't get virgin people it's a total waste of money.
zoew
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Nothing works

The joy of being a Virgin Media customer. I feel your pain!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Nothing works

Hi Star1974, 

Thanks for your post and I'm really sorry to hear you've been having an issue with your services and the customer service side of things Smiley Sad 

I've gone in to the account to check things and I'm not seeing any area issue causing the problems. In fact your TV and Broadband Services are showing as online and working. 

Are you still having the same issue? If so, pop back and let us know so we can investigate this further for you. 

P-S - Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos