Menu
Emkelsey
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Nothing is working ??

Nothing is working and it is impossible to get hold of someone without being charged for the calls !!! My tv box just has a red and blue light on it and my internet is not working either .... status update says problem was supposed to be fixed at 1600 this afternoon... someone help please before I break it all in a rage
0 Kudos
Goofyme
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Nothing is working ??

Yup, nothing is working and this appears to be national!

I have been in contact with customer 'service' repeatedly for the last 5 days and they repeatedly tell me the problem is going to be fixed soon. In fact it has gotten worse!

I had a particularly frustrating call with them last night when I insisted on compensation for Virgin not providing the service they are contractually obliged to, I pay them, they provide the service (or not, it seems). The party line is that all I pay for is the channels, whereas the terms and conditions clearly state that the television service includes on demand and all other things accessed through their equipment. 

Please do consider asking for compensation as Virgin are not providing the service they are contracted to and are also not communicating with their customers about this. They can send us all bills but don't send information??!!? And refuse to aknowledge their failure to meet their own terms and conditions of the contract.      

0 Kudos
Emkelsey
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Really angering me as can't get hold of anyone or get it sorted
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emkelsey,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your services.

I'd like to check this out for you but I can't seem to locate your account. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos