Menu
mbobs2
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Not getting what they say you get

I received a letter in the post stating that I can get full sports and movie package for 47 pounds a month + 19 pounds line rental totaling 56 pounds. It was Installed last Wed and de activated on Fri due to them saying I have the incorrect package. They can not offer that package at that price even tho it's in black and white in front of me ! Not happy ..... thinking of cancelling before I've had it a week ! Need someone who I can email this letter to as proof please asap
0 Kudos
mazzz
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not getting what they say you get

I would imagine that price is an upgrade if you already have the basic TV package. I know how you feel though as we also got a similar thing stating XL TV..SKY sports. BT sports. 50mb BB all fitted free, Then received an email after agreeing to be told oh you need 100mb for sports installation is £40 plus other fees. Got out first bill supposed to be £75 and it was.........£197...... so your right you never get what they say you get,

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not getting what they say you get

Hi guys,

Thank you for your message on this, I'm sorry that the package wasn't something that was what you'd expected in price. 

I would recommend giving our team a call on 150/ 0345 454 1111, second number for non Virgin lines.

Once we've been able to talk to you I'm sure we can clear this up or amend this to the correct package you wanted. 

Stay in touch and thank you.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos