Menu
superjimbo1970
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No volume from rented film, normal TV OK, Jupiter Rising HD

As the title says, there's no volume from rented film on my V+ box, normal TV is OK, the Virgin advert before the film is OK. The film is Jupiter Rising HD. We can't watch this tomorrow so need it fixed quickly.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
superjimbo1970
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No volume from rented film, normal TV OK, Jupiter Rising HD

After speaking to someone i put the film on again, pressed stop (not pause) then went back to the film and pressed resume rather than start at the beginning, sound came on, sorted.

It sounds like it's reasonably common so I hope this helps someone in future.

All Replies
superjimbo1970
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

After speaking to someone i put the film on again, pressed stop (not pause) then went back to the film and pressed resume rather than start at the beginning, sound came on, sorted.

It sounds like it's reasonably common so I hope this helps someone in future.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi superjimbo1970,

Thank you for your post on the Forum. Sorry to hear that you had problems with the sound on your On Demand film.

I'm glad to hear that you were able to get the film to work properly with the sound/volume. We really appreciate you sharing this information with the Community and hopefully it will assist someone else who experiences the same issue. 

Thanks again!

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos