Menu
kerrig
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No virgin services for 24 hours

Faults were reported at 10.00am yesterday no TV Internet or home phone. Can anyone help for Ellesmere Port area
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No virgin services for 24 hours

I would keep checking Service Status online for your area to see if the problem is still outstanding.

If this suggests the fault has been fixed and you're still out, call in your particular problem.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi kerrig,

Welcome to the Community Forum. I'm really sorry to hear that there has been an ongoing area fault causing a problem with your TiVo service. 

I've looked into this for the latest update:

Fault Reference: F005011967

Description: Network issues might be affecting your Virgin Media Broadband, Voice and TV service(s) in the CH65 area.

Status: We have identified the problem and our engineers are working to resolve this issue.

Review Date:  We now expect this to be repaired by 16:50 (please be aware that this is an estimated fix time and can change due to the complexities of the fault).

Currently, this fault isn't showing on our Service Status page, but should be added if this goes beyond the estimated fix time.

We apologise for the inconvenience this causes.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi kerrig,

I can see that the area fault has now been cleared. I want to make sure that your service has been restored. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos