Menu
Sandrabeattie
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

No tv

I have had a green screen on my tv since yesterday saying :

the DVR has detected a serious problem and is now attempting to fix it. It constantly switches on & off but doesn't correct itself? 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No tv

Your Hard drive has died a terrible death, you'll need to phone up for a replacement Tivo

Danny

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Your Hard drive has died a terrible death, you'll need to phone up for a replacement Tivo

Danny

0 Kudos
Sandrabeattie
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Danny. I have phoned and the first they can come out is Friday! I am not really impressed with their service or equipment as I have only had Virgin Tv since April and this has happened so soon with new equipment!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sandrabeattie,

I am very sorry for the issues experienced with your TV service.

Hopefully this is now resolved for you.

In no way do we want to give you a bad first impression and I am sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Please let me know if there is anything more I can do to help.

Many thanks,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

Sandrabeattie
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I am delighted to say that I now have a new TiVo box and it is working well, so hopefully the issue has been resolved. Thank you for your message. 

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Excellent news! Thanks for taking the time to let us know Sandrabeattie

I'm really glad that the new box is working well, if you need any assistance moving forward you know where to find us.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Sandrabeattie
Tuning in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: No tv broadband Netflix not working!!!!

Hi Craig

since your message it pains me to report that I had no internet yesterday and tonight Netflix stopped working in the middle of a film so again I am deeply disappointed with Virgin. At this moment in time I could certainly not recommend moving from Sky to Virgin it has been a BIG mistake. I would love to sit and watch my television, use the Internet or tune into Netflix and feel confident it will work?? If you can help resolve my issues I'll certainly give praise where it's due!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sandrabeattie

I'm massively sorry to learn about the continued problems with your service, it's really not something we want for you.

I've been able to run some more tests on the TV service for you and I can see we've been experiencing some issues in your area recently, which have since been resolved.

I hope this means that you're able to use the service as you wish? If not, let me know and I'll arrange for this to be escalated for you.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sandrabeattie

Just checking in to see how your TV service is doing at the moment? If you're still experiencing problems, let me know and I'll do what I can to help get things sorted.

Fingers crossed things are working as they should, I'll be here either wayMan Happy

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos