Menu
Cleitch789
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No tv service

Hi there I have no tv service for over 24hrs now. I phoned up and spoke to someone and they were going to send someone one but then text me and cancelled it because it was network problem. 

They said they would get back to me when it was resolved but with no time and date on she it would be fixed. 

I am getting a bit fed up with no tv service and I don't know how long I will be without it . 

I am not paying to watch pixelated TV. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No tv service

Service faults should show up by going through the link at the top right of this page. You can also ring 0800 561 0061 & get the same information. If nothing shows up, contact customer services again.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No tv service

Hi Cleitch789, 

Thank you for coming in and posting. I'm sorry to hear about the confusion here and certainly when you've made plans to stay in. 

I've had a look into the outage you've been advised on, looks like the expected review date is 08 DEC 2015 and the ticket reference is F004079357.

I hope this is sorted for you soon and if there's anything that you need then please let me know. 

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos