Menu
JaxTeller
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No tv picture.

Hi,
Recently I'm receiving no picture from my virgin box, and the tv is not picking up a signal from the box. I have tested the tv and hdmi with other devices so I know this is a problem with the box and nothing else. I have tried restarting but it hasn't helped.
My question is can I book an engineer despite not being the bill payer? We have five boxes in the house, with mine being the problem and the bill payer is away on a considerably long holiday and I would like this sorted.
Thanks for any assistance,
Jess.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No tv picture.

Student accommodation?

It might be possible to book one, but certainly when they return I'd suggest getting the bill payer to ensure your names are on the account in some form in case this happens again.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No tv picture.

Hello JaxTeller,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

It sounds like you've made all the necessary checks so I would like to arrange a technician for you. No you don't need to be the bill payer to book a technician but I'll just need to confirm the account details with you so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see another message from me requesting further information.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos