Menu
Gazza2111
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No tv or wifi

Is anyone else having issues with tv and broadband ?

0 Kudos
Gazza2111
Just joined
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tv and broadband

my services have all gone down , can an engineer be sent out ?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv and broadband

Please don't post multiple threads for the same issue, I have merged your threads.

Have you checked the service status page to see if there is a known area outage?
https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status

If there is nothing listed for you area then I'd suggest calling in and reporting the fault. If you want the forum staff to check your connection then you will have to be patient as they are currently taking about a week to respond.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If my answer solves your problem please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.  

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv and broadband

Hi Gazza2111,

Thanks for posting! I am sorry to learn of your issues with your services going down. This must be annoying so apologies for any bother.

I have tested things from here and I can see that you're only showing as being locked onto one upstream. I would need to arrange for an engineer to visit and investigate this further for you.

I will send you a PM (Purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll ensure this all gets booked and secured for you.

Speak soon, 

Thanks,

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos