Menu
Neil39
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No sport or movies on 2nd tivo box

Hi,

New virgin customer of a couple of weeks. Bought the big kahuna with sky movies and sky sports. and an extra 2nd TiVo box in another room. the main box is fine and all the channels are there. however the movies and sport are greyed out on the 2nd box. I was under the impression I get the full package on both boxes like I used to get with sky multiroom. can anyone advise or assist? thanks.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No sport or movies on 2nd tivo box

You are correct. You should get the same package of channels on both boxes. Give customer services a call to check if your account is set up correctly.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You are correct. You should get the same package of channels on both boxes. Give customer services a call to check if your account is set up correctly.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Neil39

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your 2nd TiVo box at the moment. 

As nodrogd has mentioned, you should get the same channels on both boxes so I'd like to take a closer look at your account if you've not already contacted the team. To allow me to do that, respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information and I'll take a look right away.

You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Take care and speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos