Menu
Megu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No sound on my virgin media tv. Pictures are fine.

Hi,

there is no sound on my Virgin media. Pictures are fine.  For the last 3 days every morning there is no sound despite previous evenings everything was fine.  I can play DVD with no trouble so it can not be the TV audio which is faulty.

can you help please?  Sometimes sound comes back for no apparent reason. I checked the codes and everything seems to be plugged in.  Is the Virgin TV box's fault?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No sound on my virgin media tv. Pictures are fine.

Hi there Megu, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing an issue with the sound on your set top box. 

To be totally honest with you this is a rather strange fault, as the sound is fine in the day time, and not in the evening. I've run some checks and have some questions I'd like to ask you, so I've sent you a private message/ 

Many thanks, and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Megu
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Very sorry for delay in replying.

It was a loose connection behind VCR box.  I checked all the connection but I did not realize that I needed to check the VCR box as well.

Thank you very much for your help. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Megu

Thanks for taking the time to come back to us about this, I'm really glad to hear that you've managed to get it sorted Man Happy

If you need any assistance in the future, you know where we are!

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos