Menu
Matt71
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No signal some channels

Hi, just had an install this morning, some channels are displaying 'no signal' , Channel 5, BT sports 1&2, NickJnr and few others. Engineer left and said these channels would come on later in the day but they have not. Can't seem to get through in the helpline. Anything I can check? I have re started the receiver several times. Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No signal some channels

Hi Matt71,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you've had trouble with your install.

I've located your account and I can see you've got a technician booked to check this out for you. Let me know how the appointment goes and give me a shout if you need anything else.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Matt71
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Engineer visited this morning and says that it is a network issue. A network engineer will visit to work outside within 48 hours.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Matt71,

Thanks for getting back to me!

I've checked the technician's notes on your account and I can see that he's passed this over to the network guys. Give me a shout once they've been out!

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Matt71
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I called to find out if the network engineer did anything as it had been over 48 hours and they said they had resolved the issue. There are still many channels missing so now they are sending another engineer to my property in 8 days time to regulate the signal as he thinks the I am now probsnly getting too much signal. I am quickly losing confidence in the engineering service provided.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Matt71,

I'm sorry that you're still having a problem with some of your TV channels. Has this been resolved for you since your post?

If you are still having a problem with this, please let me know and I'll look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos