Menu
lisarichards
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No services

I am having to write this as after nearly 3 weeks of trying to get my broadband and TV fixed I am no further forward than I was at the start on the 8.01.16 and still do not have the above services working.Since that date my internet and TV services have not been working at all.Two engineers have been sent out and have not fixed the issue.

I cannot get anyone to contact me and the last I heard on 16th Jan, I need a cable repull which will be on 5th feb No time given .That will mean 1 month without any TV or internet and no support whatso ever.

Anyone else suffering from a complete lack of customer service after 11 years with Virgin Media?

Lisa 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No services

Long delays can happen if the cable pull team comes across a blockage in the ducting & a construction team is needed. This then requires local authority work permits to be issued, which can take weeks to obtain.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi lisarichards,

A warm welcome to the forum community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing a loss of services for a lengthy period of time.  This is not good to hear.

I have taken a look to see what's happening and I can indeed see the appointment for the re-pull that's taking place on the 5th Feb.  

I'm sorry we haven't been able to fix this sooner, as nodrogd mentioned, delays can occur due to access/permit issues.  Please do keep us posted on h ow it all goes afterward.  

We're here to help if you need us.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
lisarichards
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Services restored on 6.2.16 after my husband helping a manager to place a cable all the way down my drive in the pouring rain at 7pm at night as no workmen or engineers had turned up on 5th Feb as promised.

Phone calls on 5/6th led to this manager having to come out himself as he "couldnt find the team that were meant to be doing the job"

Phone calls from myself 5/6th Feb to Leanne Logan to find out what is happening and even 3 managers couldnt decide what was going on!!!!!

I am totally appalled by the complete and utter lack of knowledge,customer service and someone taking ownership of my issue.

I am going to be looking at changing my provider,Virgin Media dont deserve my £130 per month!!

Totally disgusted customer.

0 Kudos