Menu
Kewa54
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No reward voucher

I signed up with Virginia media on the 23rd of March had conformation on the 24th and had my items delivered on the 29th I was told I would receive my £125 amazon 28 days after sign up I still haven't received anything! Is there anyway to find out if I'm going to be sent it and how long it will take please
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No reward voucher

Hi Kewa54,

Thank you for coming in and posting your comments, I'm very sorry that the vouchers haven't been sent out when they should have. 

I've highlighted this to a part of the team which will be able to help you, you should get a response soon Smiley Happy

Many thanks for your patience.

Take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

All Replies
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Kewa54,

Thank you for coming in and posting your comments, I'm very sorry that the vouchers haven't been sent out when they should have. 

I've highlighted this to a part of the team which will be able to help you, you should get a response soon Smiley Happy

Many thanks for your patience.

Take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

HI Kewa54

Thanks for popping by with the voucher query Smiley Happy

My apologies they were not automatically sent in the expected time to you.

I can see that since Ben spoke to you, our colleagues have escalated this for you, and the vouchers have been requested via the rewards exceptions team.

They should be with you by the end of next week at the latest and will go to your original email that you used to sign up with us when you arranged the original sales order.

Please keep an eye on the spam and trash folders as sometimes they can default there.

On another note, it's lovely to have you joining us on the forums, and thanks for popping by with your first post Smiley Happy I hope you're finding them useful.

Keep us posted on when they arrive and let us know if you need anything else from us Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos