Menu
taylorjohn31
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No response to a complaint

I've be waiting for my complaint to be delt with for nearly 3 months about the way the cable was fitted in my house it wasn't tacked down properly fitted carpets ripped up jut wanted to know how long it's going to take to sort out
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No response to a complaint

Were you or someone else not present at the time, this all occurred, virgin are not allowed to enter to do work in premises the are not occupied. The work should not have been signed off. I hope the matter is resolved soon, but leaving it for 3 months I don't think you are helping yourself.
0 Kudos
taylorjohn31
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi my wife was at home at the time and was busy with the kids and didnt have time to run around and watch the guy fit it he didn't tack it properly to the wall and pulled up fitted carpetsheet in my living and bedroom to fit the cable instead of running it over the door and for some strange reason he hod the phone box 5hst is supposed to be fitted to the wall behind my TV cabinet? ??? As for leaving it so long have you ever tried to contact them you normally just get someone who doesn't want to know or who doesn't understand English properly and just asked you pointless questions
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello taylorjohn31,

Thanks for posting in the community and I'm sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing.

I would certainly like to know whether you have been contacted regarding your complaint and whether a technician has been back to your property?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos